Duck Hunter Indoor Flying Duck Hunt Game
Nostalgic for Duck Hunt on the NES but want something more lifelike and interactive? Check out the Duck Hunter Indoor Flying Duck Hunt Game! This toy duck actually flies, until you blast it a few times with the gun. It fires a safe infrared beam, so you don’t hurt yourself. Plus no little duckies get hurt either when you’re hunting with this toy.
Interactive Toy Concepts Duck Hunter
This groundbreaking new toy is both safe AND fun! Just place the duck on the “Pop Up” charger for 10 seconds, remove, flip the duck’s on switch…toss…and take aim! The shooter fires a safe infrared beam, and incorporates realistic loading and shooting sound effects. Happy Hunting!
- Bring the duck hunt indoors—just charge, toss and take aim
- Includes a flying duck and an infrared shooter
- Shooter fires an infrared beam; 3 hits will bring the duck down
- Duck has actual flapping wings and a stabilizing tail; flight direction can be easily adjusted for straight or circular flight patterns
- Your first 2 hits will stop the wings for a second, decreasing altitude slightly; the third hit brings it down