Drift HD170 Action Camera
We’ve all heard the stories, “You should have seen what I did today, “I tore it up on the half pipe, “The street course was killer, ” I rode the gnarliest single track ever”, you know how it goes. And most of us have seen the Summit HD Camcorder Goggles, but now the Drift HD170 Action Camera takes video sharing to a whole new level. “The Drift HD170 is the worlds first sports action camera which films in full HD and has a playback screen and remote control.” This rugged water resistant camera offers 1080p HD and even has audio with built-in microphone and speaker; so your buddies won’t only see the action they will experience it!
Imagine the possibilities and adventures you could share with your friends. Tom couldn’t make it to the mountains this weekend. No problem, you bring the mountains to Tom! Show him what he missed and save the file for your personal portfolio of crazy life experiences. You can strap the camera to your mountain bike, helmet, snowboard goggles, you name it, just about anything!
Drift HD170 Digital Camcorder Features:
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p High Definition
- SD Memory Capacity: Up to 32GB
- LCD Screen: 1.5″ Color TFT
- Audio: Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Still Photo: 5 megapixel with Photoburst Mode
- Digital Zoom: Digital x4 (in 720p & WVGA mode)
- Lens Angle: 170° Fully Rotatable Wide Angle Lens
- Water Resistant
- Remote Control: Wireless RF (5m range) Hands Free Video and Photo
- Mounts: Multiple Mounting Design
- Menus: User Friendly Control Panel in 7 Languages
If all this isn’t enough the camera also has the following:
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for.
- A zoom function so you can get even closer to the action or your friend in front.
- It can take photos, put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card lasts. If you don’t get a decent photo then you need to do something else or give the camera to someone else who can really use it.
- An optional external microphone (sold as an accessory), so no more listening to wind noise, great for in-car filming.
- You can pair the remote control to your camera, chances are your mates will have the same camera, no turning off their camera just before they hit the tree.
- Night mode so you can record in darker and duskier conditions.