DIY Juice to Alcohol Hooch Kit
Can’t find use enough for your Giant Glass Beer Boot or Beer Holster? Then it’s time to get a-brewing with the DIY Hooch Kit. This kit lets you turn any bottle of fruit juice you may have sitting around your house into an alcoholic drink. All you need is the kit, the juice, 48 hours, and some patience.
It might sound like a joke, but it’s not. You really can turn any fruit juice into an alcoholic drink, provided it’s not artificially sweetened (So this means that sodas and other processed drinks are out.) This kit would be your perfect companion to take to trips where carrying booze (the obvious kind, you know, the one in the bottles) isn’t allowed.
DIY Hooch Kit
- Brew your alcoholic juice in a plastic bottle
- Neck size of the bottle needs to be at least 3.2cm wide (to fit the airlock)
- Juice requirements:
- Minimum sugar content 20g
- Not refrigerated
- Not artificially sweetened
- Not unfiltered
- Will be effective on a batch of juice up to 1.8 liters in volume
- For best results use Grape, Cranberry, Pomegranate or any blends thereof by Welch’s or Ocean Spray
Of course, the DIY Hooch Kit will only be sold to people over 18. The kits are available from Firebox for £13.99.