Dead On Annihilator Superhammer
Does your significant other give you weird looks when you mention the coming Zombie Apocalypse, 2012, or other end of the world scenarios? If so, we feel your pain and apparently so does the maker of this Dead On Annihilator Superhammer. Sure, you can tell your significant other it’s a multi-purpose hand “tool” that makes quick work of projects around the house, but we all know it is a kickass zombie fighting weapon!
Made from forged steel, this fourteen inch multi-tool features precise balance and a secure rubber grip for times when things get messy…And they will get messy when you have a dead-on bottle-opener, multi-purpose wrench, nail puller, demolition axe, and chisel at your disposal. Add the Handy/Rescue Multi-Tool to your collection of “tools” and you’ll be able to wield some serious double handed action.
They say the geek shall inherit the earth, and we’re pretty confident the reason why will be that when the zombies come, we will take the threat seriously. With that in mind, may we humbly present the Dead-On Annihilator Superhammer? This multi-tool of the gods can work as a building tool, hammering nails and straightening boards, as well as a destruction tool, cutting cables and pulling down reinforcements. All you have to do, though, is look at this thing and know it has a much less noble and more brutal purpose…It makes a wicked anti-zombie device.
- Fourteen inches of forged steel multi-tool with rubber grip
- Dead-On bottle-opener
- Multi-purpose wrench
- Nail puller
- Demolition axe rips through dry wall, shingles, strips conduit, beheads zombies *
- Chisel smashes through tile, brick, concrete, skulls *
- Precise balance means you won’t get tired wielding it
- * Note – Some features not yet verified by an appropriate regulatory agency. Not to be used as a weapon against the living. Please use caution when using against the undead. GeekAlerts does not guarantee Dead On Annihilator Superhammer will protect you against infection, dismemberment, or being devoured by zombie horde.
Keep your “tool” closet stocked and purchase the Dead On Annihilator Superhammer from ThinkGeek for $44.99.