Cordless Phone with Slow-Play Answering Machine
I don’t know about you but the wonderful technology known as voicemail isn’t very wonderful when the person leaving the message is talking as fast as they possibly can. Fortunately, the Serene CL60A Cordless Phone with Slow Play Answering Machine will make even the fastest mouths in your social circles slow down to understandable levels.
While the machine can’t force the caller to take their time, it does allow you to slow the message down by 50% with a simple push of a button, and it also uses a powerful amplifier to increase the call and message volume up to 50dB to help you understand the mumblers in your life.
Lights on the base and handset let you know about incoming calls, and there are even options for talking caller ID and call-waiting functions that announce callers, if you have those services through your phone provider. LED-backlit 1″ x 3/4″ oversized number keys “speak” to affirm a key was pressed, because nothing is more frustrating than thinking you hit a key and then later realizing you really didn’t.
Serene CL60A Cordless Phone with Slow Play Answering Machine
- Built-in phonebook keeps a log of dialed and received calls; includes three one-touch speed-dial buttons.
- Operates on the DECT 6.0 frequency.
- Supports up to five handsets.
- Compatible with hearing aids equipped with T-coil (telecoil).
- Base plugs into AC with included adapter.
- Base 3″ H x 6 3/4″ W x 5″ D; handset 7″ H x 2″ W x 1 3/4″ D. (2 lbs.)
Never worry about having to call someone back and asking what the heck they said on the recorder with the Slow Playback Answering Machine Telephone for $169.95 at Hammacher Schlemmer and for $138.97 at Amazon.com.