Burton RED Avid Grom R2-D2 Helmet
From Burton’s new line of 2012 helmets comes the RED Avid Grom R2-D2 Helmet. Use it to protect your noggin when you snowboard, skate, or bike. You’ll be the coolest cat on the slopes with this Burton R2D2 helmet displaying your awesome Star Wars style.
If you love R2-D2, but really aren’t in to sports, check out some of the past favorites on GeekAlerts: R2-D2 Folding Armchair, R2D2 Nutcracker, R2D2 Lunchbox, R2D2 Ice Cube Trays, and R2D2 Peppermill.
Burton RED Avid Grom R2D2 Helmet
- Spin Fit System – Easily dial in the fit and customize the liner’s circumference with this super low-profile system.
- Airvanced Ventilation – A customizable airflow venting system that allows the rider to control the helmet’s climate.
- Goggle Gasket – Fully removable, waterproof/breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and helmet.
- Ultra Lightweight In-Molded Polycarbonate Shell
- Snow, Skate, Bike Crossover
- ASTM 2040, CPSC, and CE 1077B Certified
The Avid Grom R2-D2 Helmet is currently sold out, but more should be available soon for $99.95 direct from Burton.com.