Part of the thrill to s’mores is getting to make them from scratch; starting with a campfire, bag of marshmallows, and a good stick. When there’s no time for a campfire, your next options are to get out gadgets such as the Vintage Collection Electric S’mores Maker, S’more to Love S’more Maker for the BBQ, or just nuke them on a plate in the microwave for a few seconds.
Don’t you love how the marshmallow inflates and almost explodes? Every once in a while, it’s nice to eat s’mores that are pre-made and ready to devour, especially when they’re in the shape of chocolate bunnies. A box of Bunny S’mores from Williams-Sonoma is the sort of thing that dreams are made of.
Celebrate the playful spirit of springtime with these luscious rabbit-shaped confections. A delightful gift for kids and adults alike, these artisanal treats are handcrafted using the finest natural ingredients.
- Each bunny-shaped treat begins with freshly baked graham crackers made with wildflower honey and Saigon cinnamon for the perfect balance of sweetness and spice.
- Inside each s’more is a handmade, hand-cut marshmallow enriched with Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon vanilla.
- Confectioners enrobe the crisp crackers in milk or dark couverture chocolate.
- Each cookie is finished with a charming vanilla “cottontail.”
- 4 oz. (8 milk and dark chocolate s’mores, 4 of each flavor).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in USA.
What makes s’mores such a heavenly trifecta is the variety of textures and sweetness going on all at once. Marshmallows are so sugary sweet that they can blow your head off, but then a layer of chocolate mellows it out. Graham crackers provide a crunch to offset the gooeyness and also calm down the sweet factor.
This box of Bunny S’mores offers dark and milk chocolate, which means you get to do a taste test to see which is better. They’ve attempted to go gourmet with the ingredients and have added exotic vanilla and a touch of cinnamon. When the bunnies are lined up in rows and packaged in a special box, they’re just screaming at you to hop over and eat s’more.
Go to Williams-Sonoma to buy a box of eight Bunny S’mores for $24.95.