Anchorman Channel 4 News Team Mug
As many of you probably know, five-time Emmy-award winning anchor Ron Burgundy, Champ Kind, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana and the rest of the Channel 4 News Team are coming back for round two of Anchorman. That means it’s time to musk up with a dash of Sex Panther Cologne and head to Pleasure Town with the Anchorman Channel 4 News Team Mug…”I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly…”
The Channel 4 News Team Porcelain Mug is kind of a big deal and it features the Team’s logo on both sides with a sassy message on the base….hence the advisory.
A shipment of mugs has arrived at the Firebox HQ, direct from San Dee-ah-go (which, for our non-German speaking customers, of course means ‘a whale’s vagina’) and we love them more than a certain TV weatherman loves other household objects…Lamp
- Lefties/Southern Hemisphere types may need to practice reading upside down, due to the one sided text on the base
- Language may not be appropriate for children, or for people who find words that rhyme with ‘duck’ offensive
- Quality porcelain mug
- Channel 4 News Team logo on both sides
- Slightly fruity message on base of mug
- Measures approximately 11cm(W) x 8cm(D) x 9.5cm(H)
Put a smile on everyone’s face when you enjoy your favorite drink with the Channel 4 News Team Mug. Available for pre-order from Firebox.com for $15.49…WHAMMY!!