Aluratek Dual USB Charging Station
Frequent travelers know all too well the dearth of electric outlets in a typical hotel room. Even hotel suites at new, high-end hotels just don’t have enough outlets for your average geek or gadget junkie to plug in a couple computers and recharge a couple mobile devices. This Aluratek Dual USB Charging Station is just the solution to the problem. It features two USB outlets, which are ideal for recharging mobile devices like iPhones and other smartphones, and also has 3 regular electric outlets for plugging in your laptop computers and other electronics.
The Aluratek Dual USB Charging Station is small, and even features a collapsible plug, so it is easy to put in your laptop bag when traveling. By turning any ordinary outlet into a charging station, it allows charging of USB devices without the need to keep a computer powered up. It also provides fireproof circuit protection with surge protection of 612 joules.
Aluratek AUCS05F Features
- Supports all Smartphones including: iPhone, Blackberry, Droid and Evo (Original charging cable required)
- Supports all iPods and other MP3 devices (Original charging cable required)
- 3 electric outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Uniquely designed so you don’t lose an electrical AC outlet
- Foldable plug for easy storage and protection from damage
- Power surge protection of 612 joules
- Built-in fireproof circuit protection with power surge LED
- Eliminates the need to power on your computer for USB charging
Order the Aluratek AUCS05F Dual USB Charging Station for only $19.99 with free shipping from Newegg.com. It is also on sale for a similar price ($14.99 + $4.99 shipping) at Buy.com. Be sure to check out more deals and coupon codes for Buy.com and Newegg.com.
(Via Deal Detectives)