Alto Truesonic Wireless Loudspeakers
Alto Professional just unveiled two new wireless loudspeakers at the 2012 NAMM Show in Anaheim, California. The Alto Truesonic Wireless Loudspeakers TS112W and TS115W are sure to excite with their 800 watts of Class D power and an SPL of 125 dB for the TS112W and 126 dB for the TS115W.
Whether you are in a band, work as a DJs, manage bars, or work at a school, the TS112W and TS115W will provide you with clean, transparent sound from wired or wireless sources. These Truesonic speakers make it easy to listen to music and audio by connecting via Bluetooth to devices such as iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled smartphones.
- Built-in Bluetooth A2DP wireless technology
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 15” low frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver (TS115W)
- 12” low frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver (TS112W)
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with Red LED
All TRUESONIC speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it’s no problem. The 10″ TRUESONIC models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12″ models come with five. Our 15″ models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the TRUESONIC one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Look for the Truesonic TS112W and TS115W speakers to be available in Q2-2012 at retailers like Amazon.com with an estimated street prices of $449 (TS115W) and $399 (TS112W).